Those who serves the role of a professional Scrum Product Owner or the Scrum Product Owner specialists are required to know about the Scrum wording, rules and practices which will enable an individual to fulfill the piece of Product Owner on a Scrum gathering. The term SPOPs are generally used for general population who are closed to "business side".They usually charged by the relationship to "get the thing out" and dependent to do the best movement for satisfying each one of the accomplices.The Professionals keep up the thing develop and ensure that everyone knows the requirements
By taking the Scrum Product Owner Professionals course,it will underlying advance on your method for ending up more Agile.To initiate and become a Pro Scrum,experience and continuing with preparing are fundamental.
What are the benefits of a Scrum Product Owner Certification?
Scrum Product Owner Certification
SPOP Exam Format
- Question paper is of Multiple Choice type questions
- There are 35 questions per exam which are to be answered
- The exam is of 60 minutes duration
- Passing score: 24 out of 35 (69% passing score)
- Exam duration: You will get one hour time limit to complete this exam.
These are the different benefits of scrum product owner certification that is need to be considered:
- It is required to learn about new scrum and the related methodologies.
- Demonstrating the skills that is already inside an individual and the new one that you have acquired.
- Helps in the expansion and exploration of your product management skills.
- Helps in engaging in the industry that also involves its development.
What is the exam format of Scrum Product Owner Certification Training Online?
There are multiple choice questions that is need to be answered
- It is required to answered more than sixty questions in every exam
- In this exam, there is no negative marking done for the wrong answers that you mark
- The duration of the test should be around sixty minutes
- Even there is online exam will arranged for the candidates
- The total percentage required for the exam is around 80%
The Scrum Product Owner Professional certification is helpful to energize an individual in specification like programming change upon the Scrum framework.It has been especially envisioned for those careful over things from a business and thing organization perspective.
What are the prerequisites required for this certification?
For getting the SPOP certification,it is required to familiar with Scrum.It is the collection of assets that helps you to learn Scrum.Candidates will be provided with two days SPOP course which is provided by a SCRUMVersity Certified Trainer.After getting this certification,candidate will qualified for sixteen Scrum Education Unit
How the user may apply for Scrum Product Owner Certification?
Individual should first enroll themselves with SCRUMVersity that is providing both Scrum certification and e-learning.By selecting this type of course,numerous options will be opened for the individuals.
Set I-INTRODUCTION TO AGILE / SCRUM
- What is Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Definition of Scrum
- Scrum History
- FIVE values of scrum
- Scrum Values defined
- Scrum values and behaviors
- Scrum Characteristics
- Scrum Roles
- What is the difference between Agile & Scrum
Set II - WHY AGILE
- Agile Manifesto
- Empirical process control
- Defined process control
- Why is scrum empirical process control
- The Big Picture
- Delivering Value Early & Often
- Faster Turnaround Time & Shorter Feedback Cycle
- Scrum Team Composition - Engineering Team (Dev+QA, Product Owner, Scrum Master)
Set III - Product Owner Basics
- Understanding Product Owner role
- What is the role in scrum
- A good product owner
- Product owner success
- Understanding Product vision
- Vision Boards
- What is the problem we are trying to solve
- What value is it going to provide to the end user
- The Big Picture (Product roadmap)
- Product Visualization / Preparing Product Plan
- Prepare/ walk through a case study to explain product plan creation
- UX-UI design in product
Set IV - Product backlog ownership
- Product backlog creation
- Creating work flows from Use cases
- What is backlog and how to create it
- how much details
- Emergence and how to handle it
- Progressive refinement
- Story formats – Problem statement, Description, Acceptance Criteria
- Identifying stories from Use cases & Work flows
- Story Sizing – How many acceptance criteria per story?
- Identifying dependencies
- prioritization and Backlog Grooming
- Relative weighting
- Feature scoring
- Business value
- Time boxed stories. What/ Why?
Set V - Release Planning
- What do you as PO need know for estimates
- Basic Principles
- Accuracy in estmation
- Estimate Size & velocity , Effort vs Accuracy
- What is a good Plan
- Release Planning
- Technical Debt / Bugs prioritization
- Mid sprint – Reviews / Handling spill over
- Understanding “Velocity”
- Incorporating feedback from Retrospectives
Set VI - Product Feature acceptance
- Defining – Definition of done
- Story acceptance
- When / Where / How
- Customer reviews / communication