Scrum Master Certification-A Better Platform To Nurture Your Career
As the competition has been increased today,Scrum Master certification has created a revolution that helps in career growth.People who will select Scrum can get better facilitation and even learn about practices.This certification will increase willingness in an individual to go for multiple job opportunities.When the individual will got success in completing the training, they will be awarded with a certificate that is provided from SCRUMVersity
Benefits of Scrum Master Certification:
Scrum certification has been designed for the software development projects It helps in accelerating the performance of team work. Individual may successfully complete a project within a certain time period People will comparatively obtain better job opportunities
Here are the few benefits of a Scrum Master Certification training online:-
Scrum Master Certification Training
- It is a unique method that is basically applied to change the mindset.
- By opting for this kind of training,one may improve their approaching capacity and helps you to perform the tasks with perfection.
- This kind of professional training helps you to stay relevant and according to the strategies of the market
There are number of reputed organizations that doesn’t requires any proof,Scrum master helps you and your organization as well.This is the reason that adopting the new methodology is a big decision because it affects many aspects of the business.
Those who are newer to the process,there is no need to take tension because achieving the Scrum master professional certification will help you to learn real life practices by teaching the digital methods.After you achieve the certification, you will have the good chance to grow more.
- Multiple choice.
- Exam duration: You will get 90 minutes time limit to complete this exam.
- Number of questions: 60
What is the description and format of Scrum certification?
The format of this exam is too easy because the contents and questionnaire that are present in it are of moderate level.There are numerous multiple choice questions that is need to be answered by candidates.Candidate will get sixty questions in every exam and the major advantage is that there is no negative marking for any of the questions.The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.The examination will be held online and the pass rate of the exam will be 80 percentile. All these points needs to be considered seriously because if you learn them properly,you will be confident and even you will be able to detail the same to others as well.
For the Scrum certification, the audience who have their interest to become the Scrum Master are most welcome.
It is required to complete the Scrum fundamental certification that is prior to the application of Scrum Master Certification. Candidates are suggested to involve in classroom training for two days.
How people may apply for Scrum Master Professional training?
Individual may complete all formalities online,there is need to register to Scrumversity.com and apply for the exam. Candidate can even attend the classes online by paying the normal amount of money that will be around 250 USD. By paying this money, individual will get a voucher that is required.
- What is Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Definition of Scrum
- Scrum History
- FIVE values of scrum
- Scrum Values defined
- Scrum values and behaviors
- Scrum Characteristics
- Empirical process control
- Defined process control
- Why is scrum empirical process control
- Scrum Roles- Scrum Master, PO, Dev Team
- Sprints- Time boxed, Protected, Iterative and Incremental
- Sprint planning
- Sprint Length
- Sprint Burn down
- What is User story,Epic
- Sprint Burn down
- Release Burn Down
- Burn down chart examples
- Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Scrum Master - Authority, Responsibility
- Product Owner - Authority, Responsibility
- Team - Authority and Responsibility
- Impact to Roles
- Ideal persons for Scrum roles
- Sprint planning Meeting
- Sprint release meeting
- Sprint Review meeting
- Estimation in Scrum- Story points
- Story point estimation techniques
- exercises on estimation
- Sprint Goal
- Sprint Velocity
- Definition of Done
- How to handle undone work in sprint
- Product backlog and backlog management
- Sprint Backlog
- Scaling Scrum team
- Scaling product backlog
- Scrum of Scrums
- Locations and Challenges- Distributed team