The chief product owner is a significant tactic to make strong decision in terms of managing large products with the help of Scrum teams and multiple products owners on a daily basis. So if you are one of them having comfortable with the business side, you are probably the right person to aim for the Scrum product owner. So before throwing the light upon its additional benefits toward the projects let’s understand about its required professionalism.
How it helps in grabbing multiple projects?
Scrum product owner is one of the best platforms in terms of preparing and maintaining the chief and large products that come under the first step. So gaining an advanced scrum product owner professional certification learns and makes you quite eligible to understand maintaining the various projects easily. It also helps you in the roll of the product owner and its ability that generally makes an expert in applying the relevant knowledge to perform the task of handling multiple projects at a time.
Advanced scrum product owner training
So if you are looking for the professional of Scrum product owner, you can simply apply this certification in offline and online mode. It helps you in gaining an understanding of demonstrating the knowledge and can easily understand the Scrum framework. It would be a great idea for achieving an online advanced scrum product owner training that helps you to manage the task. Some of the listed down including:
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management training.
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning training.
- Execute the Program Increment and continues delivering training.
- Creating a Product Owner/Product action plan training and so on.
- Multiple choice.
- Exam duration: You will get one hour time limit to complete this exam.
- Number of questions: 35
- Passing score: 24 out of 35 (69% passing score)
If you want to be an expert in Scrum product owner, this certification is pretty important for you and after you can show your advanced quality to manage a variety of projects in all respects.
To go for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification, it is necessary to pass the examination for the Scrum Product Owner Certification at the right time.
How to apply:
In order to apply, you can go to the SCRUMVersity.org and click on advanced certified scrum product owner and go to attend a class freely. You will get complete training online after registering yourself and select a demo class online.
You have to go for the 60 re-certification exam every 3 years if you want to maintain the certification status of Advanced Scrum Product Owner Certified professional for a long time.
Set I-INTRODUCTION TO AGILE / SCRUM
- What is Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Definition of Scrum
- Scrum History
- FIVE values of scrum
- Scrum Values defined
- Scrum values and behaviors
- Scrum Characteristics
- Scrum Roles
- What is the difference between Agile & Scrum
Set II - WHY AGILE
- Agile Manifesto
- Empirical process control
- Defined process control
- Why is scrum empirical process control
- The Big Picture
- Delivering Value Early & Often
- Faster Turnaround Time & Shorter Feedback Cycle
- Scrum Team Composition - Engineering Team (Dev+QA, Product Owner, Scrum Master)
Set III - Product Owner Basics
- Understanding Product Owner role
- What is the role in scrum
- A good product owner
- Product owner success
- Understanding Product vision
- Vision Boards
- What is the problem we are trying to solve
- What value is it going to provide to the end user
- The Big Picture (Product roadmap)
- Product Visualization / Preparing Product Plan
- Prepare/ walk through a case study to explain product plan creation
- UX-UI design in product
Set IV - Product backlog ownership
- Product backlog creation
- Creating work flows from Use cases
- What is backlog and how to create it
- how much details
- Emergence and how to handle it
- Progressive refinement
- Story formats – Problem statement, Description, Acceptance Criteria
- Identifying stories from Use cases & Work flows
- Story Sizing – How many acceptance criteria per story?
- Identifying dependencies
- prioritization and Backlog Grooming
- Relative weighting
- Feature scoring
- Business value
- Time boxed stories. What/ Why?
Set V - Release Planning
- What do you as PO need know for estimates
- Basic Principles
- Accuracy in estmation
- Estimate Size & velocity , Effort vs Accuracy
- What is a good Plan
- Release Planning
- Technical Debt / Bugs prioritization
- Mid sprint – Reviews / Handling spill over
- Understanding “Velocity”
- Incorporating feedback from Retrospectives
Set VI - Product Feature acceptance
- Defining – Definition of done
- Story acceptance
- When / Where / How
- Customer reviews / communication