Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our Members have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our Certification & training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
SCRUMVersity Information Practices
‘SCRUMVersity' provides Certifications which are available on our website www.scrumversity.org and the training for the above certifications both in online and classroom mode by using our website.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training/Instructor led online training
'SCRUMVersity'/ SNVA LLC, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case 'SCRUMVersity'/ SNVA LLC cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training / Elearning
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via same source (original method of payment) within 5 to 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note 1: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.